A mix collection of inspirational stories gathered from the internet and personal experiences.

Friday, August 8, 2014

ARE YOU COMPLACENT OR CONTENTED?


By: Bobby Quitain


Complacency says I am ok where I am.

Contentment says I want to become the best that I can be but until then, I will be happy as I am.


Complacency says this is as far as I can go.
Contentment says I will go as far as I can but while waiting to get there, I will enjoy the journey.

Complacency says there is nothing left for me to do.

Contentment says I will be at peace with what I have done and with what God still wants me to do.

Complacency says accept your lot.

Contentment says accept what God has given you and develop it to its full potential.

Complacency says I want nothing more.

Contentment says I want nothing more than what God wants for me.

Don't be complacent.


Appreciate who God made you to be but work towards who God wants you to be!

No comments: