A mix collection of inspirational stories gathered from the internet and personal experiences.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Friends

                                 
 
                                    
              Of all the friends I've ever met,
         ;      You're the one I won't forget.
                And if I die
                Before you do
                I'll go to heaven    
                               And wait for you    


My friendship is true
I'm thankful to have
        Family and Friends like you! 
PLEASE SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS
           AND  ALSO SEND IT 
BACK TO THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU...
       
         IF YOU GET IT BACK...
THAT PERSON IS YOUR TRUE FRIEND!!
           
     
 SO PLEASE SEND IT TO THIS MANY  
        
OF YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS!!
OK!! YOU NOW HAVE 1 MINUTE TO SEND THIS!!!! 
                         I AM AIMING FOR #10   
    
     
             
Join the Truly Rich Club

No comments: